Not many people realize that a gynecologist isn't the only provider who can provide annual wellness care. Many people feel uncomfortable going for an annual exam or getting a pap. Some people have sexual trauma that can be triggered by a provider who isn't attentive to their individual needs. Others want to avoid medications and use diet and herbs to treat whatever's going on.
I offer wellness care in the privacy of your home, at your pace, and under your control. No stirrups, I promise.
Some things that we can do together:
- Pap smears - How often do I need a Pap?
- Breast exams - How do I perform a self-exam?
- Sexually transmitting infection testing
- Identification and treatment of bacterial vaginosis, candida, and other vaginitis
- Pregnancy testing
- Fertility counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Blood work: CBC, Vitamin D, thyroid hormones, etc.
This service is available to Massachusetts clients only.